Online Public Voting is successfully completed. Thank you for your support!
Results of the Samsung 2016 Hong Kong Sports Stars Awards will be announced at the Awards Presentation Ceremony to be held on 21 March 2017.
The results of the Lucky Draw will be announced on 31 March 2017 in this website, Ming Pao and South China Morning Post.
- To encourage Hong Kong athletes and teams to strive for excellence
- To provide role models and inspiration for Hong Kong young people, thus help to promote sports development in Hong Kong
- To encourage the community’s involvement in sports to further promote the sport culture in Hong Kong
II. Award Categories for Public Voting
- Hong Kong Sports Stars Awards (Eight Winners)
- Hong Kong Junior Sports Stars Awards (Six Winners)
- Hong Kong Sports Stars Award for Team Only Sport (One Team)
- Hong Kong Sports Stars Awards for Team Event (Two Teams)
*Hong Kong Most Promising Sports Stars Awards and Hong Kong Sportsmanship Sports Stars Award are not opened for public voting.
III. Voting Method
Members of the public with Hong Kong Identity Card are eligible to vote for their favourite athletes/teams (each person can only vote once) at this website from 15 January 2017 to 10 February 2017.
IV. Lucky Draw
Each successful voter will automatically enter into a lucky draw and have a chance to win prizes valued over HK$50,000, sponsored by Samsung Electronics H.K. Company, Limited, including:
|1st||Samsung Curved TV|
|2nd – 3rd||Samsung Smartphone|
|5th – 6th||Samsung Notebook|
|7th||Samsung Galaxy View|
|8th – 9th||Samsung Tablet|
|11th – 12th||Samsung Tablet|
Results of the lucky draw will be posted on Ming Pao, South China Morning Post and the Awards’ official website on 31 March 2017. Lucky draw winners will be informed of the results individually. (Trade Promotion Competition Licence No.: 48160, 48161)
V. Announcement of the Awards
Results of the Awards will be announced at the Awards Presentation Ceremony which will be held at Grand Hall of Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre on 21 March 2017.
Enquiry : 2504-8560